||On the El Reno back lot
||RI F9A 4166 was one of a batch of F-units the Rock Island bought from UP in 1972. The group had originally been built as F3s and rebuilt to F9s by EMD in 1959. 4166 is shown here dead behind the El Reno shops awaiting work.
||8/18/1974 Upload Date: 5/28/2009 9:41:23 PM
||El Reno, OK
||653 Comments: 0